Saturday, July 14, 2007

About Me

Okay...so a lot of people in my family have been starting blogs so I decided to start one too...They say that people that write and express theire feelings are happier..I just like writing...so here it goes.

I live on a farm in rural Oklahoma...you can't even call it a town because their is no post office..it's more like a village. It has 3 stop signs, a convience store, beer shack, and fire department/ambulance barn...oh and the school...that's what downtown consists of...

Anyways...I help my dad with the chores around the farm...we have about 300 head of Mama cows, and 200 babies...that's a lot in case you don't know....


I love going to church, and playing the piano for my youthgroup...we have way too much fun. Even though I have fun at church, it's ALL about GOD...we give everything to him...we are so blessed in so many ways...He's the reason I get up in the morning...when the band plays, we pray everytime before praying and ask that he will open the hearts of the kids...but we also tell him that we play to an audience of one...and all we do is lead kids in praise and worship...

Anyways...I play golf, and I will be a trainer for the football team at school this year....it will be TOO much fun!!....

That's all I can think of right now...ttyl

1 comment:

Lea said...

Welcome to the blog world Aubrey! You didn't even tell me that you were starting a blog! Did you not want me to read it??

You're off to a good start. I will look forward to hearing about the goings-on in your life more often now:).