Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Winter Wonderland....

Welp. WE had a BIG ice storm...AGAIN!!...it was very bad. We lost electricity on Sunday at noon. We finally got it back yesterday afternoon!!...So I am back to the modern world.
I am for certain that I would've made a LOUZY pioneer woman. I refused to use the bathroom in the"Great Outdoors" when we had no electricity. For 1 it was FREEZING cold!..2 I try to refrain from using the outdoors as my own personal bathroom, no matter how great it is!..
I also was going crazy without the T.V. and Internet. Losing electricity shows me how much that I really do appreciate the priveledges that I have.
I also was finally able to take a shower again!..PRAISE THE LORD!!...
I hate going without showers. But the best part about the shower was, it was HOT!

WE are forcasted to get some snow now...snow doesn't bug me as much as the ice does, although if I had it my way, It would be about 80 degrees right now!..
I have been out of school 3 days this week. It has been a nice break, and I never thought I would say this, but I want to go back. THe more snow days we have, the more we have to add on at the end of the year. And, well, IM READY TO GRADUATE!...Plus, Im ready to get back to the powerlifting boys. Yes, I miss school, but I miss Erin, and the powerlifting boys more!!!...

But I finally get to look cute again tonight!!...I get to go to church!!..YES!!..I love going to church, and that means that I have to dress up in my preppy clothes. Or my cute clothes!..lol..so I get to take another HOT shower, and fix myself up, so I look cute!!..
(at this point, there can never be too many showers that I take!!!)

Welp, I'll ttyl!!
XOXO, Aubrey!
~13 days till Christmas!

No comments: