Sunday, September 9, 2007

Changes at Church

Well our Senior Pastor at church is retiring on October 14th. The elders, board members, of our church decided that our youth pastor now would become our new senior pastor. When I found this out, I was happy, but I immediatly started crying. I have formed a relationship with my youth pastor, his wife, and kids, that not many people at our church have; so I was sad to see them leave the teen department. But them moving up to "big church" means that we get a new youth pastor.

In fact there was a y.p. canidate here this week with his fiance. They are from Cincinnati, OH; his name is Ryan, and her name is Shaina. They are such a sweet couple and said they had a fabulous time while they were here. I don't know if they are the right people, but I believe that God knows if they are. Whether they are or not, we met some great people this week, who I hope we will get to know well.

1 comment:

Lea said...

Change can be difficult, even if it is a good change. I know whoever they get for your new Youth Pastor, you will love them once you get to know them. Hang in there kiddo! It was good seeing you the other night!