Thursday, April 9, 2009

"...Can'tchya See It's Just Rainin...."

.."Ain't no need to go outside.."...A fantastic song by Jack Johnson, entitled Banana Pancakes...yes...A song about bananas and pancakes. Together. yumm. I don't know why I didn't think of it. If you haven't heard it. You should google and listen to it. Listen closely. It will make you laugh. I promise!..you should trust me with this one. ok. so after you listen to it. Let me know what you think.
Anyways. Everytime it rains I start singing this song. That is the reason I am being so persistent. Boy did it rain. It rained hard too!...and they had a tornado touch down in the town I went to high school in. Very scarey. My parents are ok. And Im pretty sure my best friend is, I just haven't been able to get ahold of him. I think he's sleeping. As I am sure most normal people are at this hour. =)
anyways. yes everyone/everything is fine. I am glad. I think that is about it. Only 11 more days of school!!!!!!!!!!!!!..yay!!!..I am so excited for this summer!...I have a lot of plans, and a lot of work..lol.
Well. I think I will retire to my bed now!.. Toodles! =)
XOXOXO

No comments: