Monday, April 27, 2009

Almost There!!!!

...I'm almost done with my freshman year of college...One final down, 3 to go!!..Yes. My first final was this morning @ 7:30!!..ugh. I've come to the conclusion that there really is no need to do anything school related @ that God-Forsaken hour of the morning!.. ;) anything else, I can deal with..but not school. My brain doesnt function that early....sooo...only 3 more finals!!...One online..so I get to use my book..and I have to take it this afternooon...and then one tomorrow and one Thursday..and then I am officially done!!! =)
I am so excited for summer!..Yes, I realize I have to work, but not in the evenings!!..I will be able to spend a whole bunch more time with my best friend, ANNNND my amazing cousin!!.Yes, I miss you greatly Jana dear!!.. ;)and I can't wait to see you!!
Speaking of spending time with my best friend, I got to yesterday!!!..I had a blast... There was a small church meeting/get-to-gether @ his house yesterday, and he didn't want to be bored..so he was like..COME OVER!!!..lol. so I did. we mostly ate..and messed around on the guitar...and after we finished with all that, we watched a little t.v...we were watching a movie, but he fell asleep, and then I did...lol. so much for that movie..lol...
..and it's another rainy day outside..but I like it today...lol. It's nice sometimes to enjoy a cloudy/rainy day...
I hope you have an amazing day as well!..
ttyl! =]
xoxo -Aubrey

2 comments:

Jana H said...

Aubrey, You crack me up so much. I love how you use the expression LOL over and over in your blog. I just think it's cute. You must be laughing pretty hard when you write your posts because that it what it says you're doing. Anyway, can't wait to see you too. Love you so much

Lea said...

Wow, hard to believe the school year is almost over already. It sure went by fast (for me anyway:). I hope you have a very fun summer. Hope your finals go well.

Much love to you, dear niece.
Lea