Sunday, January 11, 2009

Back to School.

Well. I had a wonderful Christmas break. I got to spend time with most of my family members, and see ones that I hadn't seen in a while. It was good. New Year's Eve was A BLAST!!..I spent it with all of my friends from home @ my youth pastor's house!...It was so much fun, and I have so many memories just from that one night!... =) anyways. Then on New Year's Day my cousin wanted me to come help her redo her room....well. that was fun. let's just say, that I was VERY tired, and she did more work than I did!! ;)
Anyways, the rest of the break was awesome, I really enjoyed getting to hang out with all of my friends from church. Especially my bestest friend!!.. He's amazing!... ;)
SO now, I am back @ school. At the very moment, doing nothing...lol. who'dathunkit??!! probably gettin ready to watch a movie!.. funfun! =)
But I do have a relativly hard schedule...not hard, but Im gonna like it!! =) well. That movie is calling me. TTYL! ;)

No comments: