Friday, December 12, 2008

Home Sweet Home.

=)
I am ecstatic about being at home. As we speak, or as I type rather, I am enjoying some homemade party mix at my Papa and Mimi's house. mmmm. yummy! =)
This is the beginning of a very long break that involves a LOT of food. hmm. I better start excercising again before I go back to school! hehe. =P
(the dreaded HPE will get me if I don't!!>>HPE=Health and Physical Exercise)..BLAGGH!!!
anyways. I've been home for 3 days now and loved every bit of it! On Wed. I ran around with my dad, had lunch, and then went to my old high school. I saw my old choir teacher and talked with her for a little bit. The choir was practicing the Messiah chorus, one of the songs we sang @ my Christmas choir concert @ school!..It was pretty funny...so anyways.. I visited my old school, and was very excited to see everyone!!...I was also there to pick up 3 of my friends that also go to the same church(youth group) as I do...My best friend being among them!!!! =) hehe. I was so excited to see him, it was ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO..we bascically jammed out in my car on the way to church...it was awesome!!...I was in much need of jamming time!!..=)
so then we just hung out with our youth pastor with @ church...I got to play the piano with them for praise and worship..I love worshipping the Lord with the talents he has blessed me with!!..(just thought I'd throw that in there...)
Then on Thursday, I picked Brice up from school, and we went to the youth building...we had to wait a couple of hours till band practice, for church on Sunday, was ready to start, so we watched one of our favorite movies on my laptop...AUGUST RUSH!!!...If you're a musician you understand!
And today, I went to the farm show in Tulsa with my dad and grandpa...we had fun..we walked down EVERY asile...and Im NOT exaggerating either..But the real reason I went was for the fresh squeezed lemonade they had..it was SOOOOOOOO amazing..well that and to spend time with my dad and gpa...
Well..just thought I'd give you a play by play!!hahah.
...Now Im sitting here typing, and getting distracted by the Chronicles of Narnia on t.v., and waiting for my dad to take me to eat!..hehe. yup. exercise needed definitly!! =)
Nothing better than HOME SWEET HOME!
So, I guess Ill let you go...ttyl! =)

No comments: