Thursday, February 19, 2009

I have....

...come to a conclusion...a very good one at that..or @ least so I think...Anyways..I have come to the conclusion that life would be better if I didn't have to go to school, and got to live on the farm all the time...For those of you who are jumping the gun, don't worry; I have every intention of finishing school (Undergrad, Masters, and perhaps Ph.D.)...but I would love nothing more than be able to spend all my time on the farm, rather than going to all these boring classes. Now don't get me wrong, not all of them are boring. My psych class, is very interesting, and I'm glad I'm in it.....French the same way..but just about the rest of them are making me go crazy.( Not that there's really that far to get there!)..lol. but anywho. Wouldn't my time be much better spent being productive, than it would be sitting in a lecture that everyone is suffering through!...hahah. I think so...Of course, once I get to take classes that are actually related to my major next year, I think I will be much more enthralled...But for now, I'd rather be feeding cows, and practicing my psychology on them!..hahah. (wouldn't that be funny.)...or another random thought..I could pursue my first lifelong dream that I can remember having...(me and my first best friend I ever had.)...I'll become a mermaid!!!!!!!!!!!! =) hahah. The LIttle mermaid was our favorite movie!!..anyways..sorry about the randomness...But i will soon be full of motivation again!..Tomorrow is Friday, and I am going home to the farm!!!!!!!!....
Toodles to all!...and next time I promise not to be so discombobulated!!..hehe. ;)

No comments: