Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Another Day

So. Today was a pretty normal day...lol. Woke up, went to classes, and now Im sitting in my dorm room eating my dinner. Like I said pretty normal. Not really a whole lot to share. Sorry I haven't written lately. I have been kinda busy. What with school and everything. And then this past weekend, I went to a leadership conference with my youthgroup. Now that was fun. I got to spend time with some of the most important people in my life.
Now. Im sitting here, catching up with you, and watching the weather. All of Green Country is under a tornado watch. And I got a little worried, so I just got off the phone with my dad. It might be funny what I was worried about...I asked him if my car got hail damage if the insurance would replace it...or if it got swept away by a tornado, if I would get a new one. No need to worry..lol.
So like I said nothing really new. Just thought I would update everybody. I did get my braces off last Monday. Now that was exciting!...I go back tomorrow to get my retainer to wear @ night. hmm. o well.
I do however find myself wishing summer was here. Not to worry though, only 79 days till Im done with my freshman year!.
So, that's about it!..
ttyl!.
Keep the Faith! =D
XOXO, Aubrey

3 comments:

Jana H said...

I can't believe you're already counting down until summer. I'm going to be sad to leave when summer comes. Anyway, I miss you and can't wait to see you. Hope you don't get swept away by a tornado down there in good ole Green Country. Ha ha. Love you bunches.

Aubrey said...

hahahaha. ya. I will miss everyone when summer comes, but I really miss being @ home...ya know. I like college, but I would much rather be working on the farm w/ my dad...and hanging out with my friends @ church...I just miss it. lol.
Can't wait to see you either!..
love you even more!!!!!!

ChandraJoy said...

Glad things are going well with you! Love the new smile!!