Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Back in The Groove of Things..

So. I've been back in OK since Saturday afternoon. If you can recall, I spent my Thanksgiving with one of my friedns and her family in Pennsylvania. She is from NC but has some relatives in PA so her family decided to go up there for Thanksgiving. It was so much fun!..I got to meet her stepdad ( who was hilarious), her sister (she was pretty cool), her aunt, 2 cousins, and I got to see her mom again. Her mom is so sweet. Anyways. Thanksgiving dinner was sooo good!..OMG. I didnt stuff myself, but I definitly ate my share!!!.. =) I enjoyed PA so much. It was so pretty. THere were a lot of Amish farms and people there. And I enjoyed my first real Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich!!..THAT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!...I would get on an airplane right now to go get another one if I could! ...
anyways so we got up VERY VERY early on Sat. morning to come home and were back by 10:30 in the morning. My aunt, cousin, and 2 little cousins picked me up @ the airport. I was so glad to see them!..I was afraid I wasn't gonna get to see my older cousin till Christmas. So my aunt dropped us off back here @ ORU and I decided @ the spur of the moment to go home for the rest of the weekend. So I ran upstairs changed clothes and was on my way!!...Im so glad I went home. I got to hunt w/ my dad and his friend for a little while(although I fell asleep for about an hour cuz I was so tired) and then we went to his friend's house for supper and most importantly to watch the OU/OSU game!!..BOOMER SOONER baby!!!... =) that's right..OU won(of course) and is playing in the Big 12 game this Sat. Nite!!....
While I was home I also got to see all my friends @ church...I miss them so much!!...We went to eat after church, and I also ran into 2 of my friends from High School that were on the football team. I talked to them for a little bit, I was very excited to see them as well!!.. =)

Other than that, not much is going on here. Studying for finals, singing, playing the piano. The usual really. Oh, I have encountered a new series that I really enjoy reading and have become quite intrigued(spelling?) with....that would be the Twilight series. It is so good!!..I have read the 1st 3 books, and Im reading the 4th book right now..I have also seen the movie twice and plan on seeing it @ least once if not twice over Christmas break. It is so good!!!... =)
Anyways. That is about it. TTYL!!! =)
Keep the Faith!
XOXO-Aubrey

No comments: