Saturday, November 8, 2008

Around campus...






So here are a few pictures around campus. I don't have very many right now, but will try and take some more sometime soon. The campus is so beautiful, although they are doing a lot of construction around here at the moment. The picture on the left is of the Timko Barton (T.B.) building. This is the music building where most of my classes take place. The picture below on the right is of the Prayer Tower, which is in the background, and the T.B. again. And the picture below on the left is of T.B. while walking from my dorm.

Anyways. Life is great. I went Blues Dancing last night!!..It was so much fun!. I love to dance, and have a new passion for it...I want to dance all the time now... In fact we are going again tonight, and probably tomorrow night as well!!.. =)

It's a lot of fun when you get a guy who actually knows how to dance..They make you feel like you know what you are doing...and they make you look good!...

In other news..(this is a little late)...we have a new president-elect...Barak Obama..hmm. Im not exactly thrilled with the outcome..(I voted for Senator McCain)...but I know that God is in control..He will take care of his people...although I don't like the fact Mr. Obama won, the Bible says pray for your leaders...so that's what I continue to do....And I am alive to see history made...an African American president...that's pretty exciting... One of the teacher's found a quote that describes the situation well... "Rosa sat so Martin could walk. Martin walked so Barak could run."..it refers to Rosa parks not giving up her seat on the bus...so Martin Luther KingJr. could walk for peace/equality....so Barak Obama could run for president.

Anyways..the first basketball games are today...So I better get going..they start pretty soon..then Blues Dancing!....

P.S. GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)

1 comment:

Jana H said...

Great pictures. Don't give too much information of where you are away. Keep it safe. Love you. Jana