Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Thanksgiving!!!!!

SO!!..my friend Krystine's family is going to Pennsylvania for Thanksgiving...and they called her and told her to buy a ticket so she could go too...They also said that it would be ok if she were to invite me if she wanted!!..
SOOOOO!!!!!!!!...Im going to Pennsylvania for Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!!!!..Im so excited!..That's one of the states that I've never been too!...

anyways!..
nothing else really
gettin ready to fix my schedule for next semester..and then some homework
...just the life of a college student!! =)

4 comments:

Jana H said...

Do you mean I won't get to see you over Thanksgiving?

Oh well, I'm happy for you though. You'll love it. It's a beautiful state. Have fun. I guess I will see you at Christmas. Love you.
Jana

Aubrey said...

yes Jana dear...I won't get to see you over Thanksgiving!...which makes me sad...but We both have a REALLY LONG Christmas break!..In fact when does your's start??

Jana H said...

My Christmas break starts around December 19 or 20. I have five weeks off too. So I will be working for the last three weeks of the break.

Lea said...

Sounds like fun! Where in PA are you going?