Friday, November 7, 2008

Playing Catch-Up!!

Well!! Hey There!!..It's been a while hasen't it??!!!...
So much to talk about, so I better get started!!...

Hmm. What's been happening lately?..O yes...I am in full fledge swing of College Mode!!..Im attending ORal Roberts University and I absolutly LOVE it!!!....It's so much fun...I've made so many new friends...everyone here is so nice...It's absolutly amazing to be in a Christian environment 99% of the time!!...Most everyone is here because they WANT to be...not because they have to be...Anyways...right now I'm majoring in Worship Arts, or learning to be a praise and worship leader....but i've been thinking heavily recently about changing my major to Psychology, and minoring in Worship Arts...I don't know how to explain it, but lately I've had psychology on my heart...now I'm still praying about it, and

I have to talk to my dad...but IDK...it could be...

The past 6 months have been crazy...as you may recall back in May, a month before my BDAY exactly, my grandmother passed away...It was so heartbreaking, and I still miss her terribly..some days, to be honest, I really don't know what to do.... But I continue to lean on God...He is helping me make progress, and a hope that keeps me going is that I will get to see her again Someday!!..Which makes me so excited...It is so much different living without her...whenever I think about anything, somehow it always drifts back to my memories with her...They were so good. And I love to think about her. She was so sweet, Loved everyone, and was so precious....

..And then.. In July, I found out my mother moved out of the house, (She moved out while I was @ camp.)...This was devastating as well. Growing up in a home with both your parents in the same home all your life, and then all of a sudden them getting a divorce....WOW...but I knew it was coming...My relationship with my mother is not well at all. In fact this past summer..right after I graduated....Our relationships status was so bad, that If my grandmother would've been alive, I would've moved in with her in a heartbeat and stopped talking to my mother....and my father would've been ok with it...Boy would she be disappointed with my parents if she was here today!!...anyways..Im working through this...MY HOUSE...I still consider to be where my dad live..because it is MY HOME...and my mothers house is just my mother's house. It's still so hard to deal with the divorce factor right now, that I can not consider my mother's house, my home as well....but gradually God is dealing with me...and my heart...
So we will not dwell on these things right now...


As for some crazy awesome new skills I've learned while @ college....
..well. My youth pastor and friends say that they can see a difference in my piano skills, and how they've improved... yay!!! =)
..AND!!..I've learned how to dance!!..SWING DANCE!!!...it's so awesome!!..I've learned 2 versions of swing...Lindy Hop and East Coast Style Swing...I've also learned a Blues/Tango fusion, and to Blues Dance....which I'm doing tonight!!! =)

As for my school work..overall, it's pretty easy...
Oral Communications is my least fav. class, and I am working hard to bring up my grade!!..In fact I have a test in an hour, that I've been studying for all week!!...

well, Ill put some pictures of the campus and stuff on here soon!!..ttyl!! =)
Keep the Faith and God Bless!

2 comments:

Jana H said...

Hey you. Glad you started with your blog again. It's great to keep up with people. Glad everything is going well. I'll be praying for you. I know times are hard. Love much,
Jana

Lea said...

I'm glad you're blogging again too. It's nice to keep up with both you and Jana this way. I hear much more about your lives than if I wait to see you or talk to your parents. Keep blogging!