Monday, November 10, 2008

A Rainy Day..

So today has been a VERY rainy day...all I wanted to do was climb under the covers and watch movies...unfortunatly I had class!!!...It was also VERY cold outside today...which isn't good. If it keeps on raining, and the temperature continues to drop, it will start snowing!!!!!..That's not really what I want to do with my weekend... =/
Anyways. Not much is happening around here. I went Blues Dancing last night..I am growing to love it more and more which seems impossible!!!!!...and one of the really good guys and girls thought I was doing excellent, which was super exciting to hear!!.. =)

So I talked to my dad about changing majors...Right now Im majoring in Worship Arts...but I've been thinking and praying about Psychology for about 3 weeks to a month now...I find human behavior very interesting, and It's been on my heart a lot lately. Im going to get a degree plan sheet on Wednesday so I can reorganize my schedule for next semester. I will have to take a foreign language, and Im going to take French...im so excited about this!!.I've wanted to learn French for a LONG time...I think it is such a pretty language...

Anyways, not much else going on...Eat, Sleep, Go to class, Dance and Homework...pretty much the life of a college student!! =)

2 comments:

Jana H said...

Thanks, Aubrey. I can't wait to see you too.

Lea said...

Whoa, you're posting again! Glad to see you back dearie. I have some catching up to do on your posts now:). It was good to see you and your friend today. Thanks for coming by.

Much love,
Lea