Thursday, August 23, 2007

Everything seems so wrong.

Do you ever feel like suddenly everything is going wrong?..Well that's kinda how I'm feeling now. My great grandmother isn't doing too good.

I called my dad after church last night and asked him if he had gone and saw her. He said he hadn't but told me that my Papa said she was getting weaker. I immediatly started crying. He told me he was gonna go see her and that he'd meet me at the hospital. When I got there she was sitting on the bedside commode..(or however you spell it..) and was in so much pain...
It's so sad to see her in that much pain...But I don't know what I'd do without her...But Lord knows I don't want her to suffer.

They're going to move her into a nursing home tomorrow, and when my aunt told her the other day, she said that she could just see her face change and the realization come to her. It's so sad, it makes me cry everytime I think about it. Because part of me knows that she won't do that good in a nursing home. She'd rather be at home.

But all we can do is pray. And well, that's one of the things I do best, and enjoy doing. So please pray for her.

I guess that's all. More later.

No comments: