Thursday, August 30, 2007

Doing Better

Ok, so my Grandmother is actually doing much better for someone in her situation. They moved her to a nursing home, what will be a week tomorrow. Although upset about this, she is still doing considerably better.

My aunt had told her about 3 days before they put her in the N.H. that they were going to do so, but she did not remember. And when she finally did realize where she was, she told them that they shouldn't have done this without telling her. My aunt tried to explain that they had told her, but my G-ma also said they still shouldn't have done this to her. My aunt asked her, "Well what where we suppose to do, take you home, throw you on the couch, and say 'There you are?'..." My G-ma replied, "No, you could've taken me and pushed me off a cliff. It would've been better than this."...Although this was somewhat of a sad comment, she does, atleast, have a little bit of her sense of humor back.

Thanks for all the prayers. and TTYL

No comments: