Friday, August 17, 2007

Senior Life So Far...and more!

Well being a Senior is pretty fun...getting to park in SR. parking, getting to cut in front of the underclassmen, and not to mention being pretty popular...Plus I get to sleep in till about 8:30 everyday...(I mean I don't have to be at school till 10:40)...so this part is pretty good. It's the concurrent classes I'm worried about. They start Monday and I don't have my books yet; but neither do have the other SR.'s..but I'm not so much worried about College Bio. and Comp 1...it's the ONLINE American History that I'm worried about. I might have to get my book for AH Monday morning and then order the other books for the other 2 classes online. Which is what I very well may do.

My classes at school are doing great. I only have 3 so that helps a little...(actually that helps A LOT!)...and 2 of them aren't even that hard; Chorus and Boys Athletics..(football trainer/ water girl..)...my tough class is Calculus. I think it might eventually get better, but for now, I don't like it all that much. Maybe it's because I'm so use to being able to get stuff done so easily, and I actually have to work on it...but I think it will get better...(I'm praying!)

Speaking of Boys Athletics, we had our first football scrimmage tonight...it was really fun. I've grown to love the other trainers...specially Erin and Becca..(probably because they are seniors..)...and I've also grown fond of the football boys, the are really nice to us...(but probably because we basically work our butts off for them...and b/c we're their only source of water during practices/games...but who cares, they still love us!!!!)...

On another note, my 96 year old Great Grandmother fell and broke her hip last Sunday...actually they admitted her for a fractured pelvis..(according to the 1 xray)...but the other day they did a CT Scan on her, and realized that she actually broke her hip, fractured her pelic bone in 2 places, and basically crushed her pelvis...PLEASE be praying for her...she's so small and frail..when they admitted her she weighed 84 pounds...the doctors said that it normally takes a young person months to heal from this amount of trauma...but we're believeing and praying she will be okay. She is doing much better..(Thank the Lord)...she's eating now... they couldn't get her to eat for a few days...but my mother got her to eat Chicken Noodle Soup today, and Orange Sherbert yesterday; My Aunt got her to eat some Jello yesterday; and my Dad got her to drink a small Braum's strawberry shake...so she is doing exceptionally well for someone in her condition...

Well, that's about all..ttyl!

No comments: